Why use Gopher?
- Gopher doesn’t charge restaurants or food trucks… for ANYTHING!
- Meals are purchased directly from the Restaurant App, Online Portal, or by calling the restaurant to place the order. (So margins are protected, and pricing is consistent).
- Meals are delivered faster!
- The local Gopher delivering the meal makes more money on a per-job basis than any of the other third party delivery services.
Check out our YouTube Video: “Why Restaurants Use Gopher”
Serving Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill
Our goal is to provide you with a trustworthy local delivery option, using members of the community to keep your business thriving.
What is the problem?
- 3rd party delivery services are too expensive.
- 3rd party services eat into restaurant profit margins.
- 3rd party services force users to pay more in fees and less in tips.
Our users are empowered. They set the price for the food delivery. Restaurants are the sole beneficiary of every order, placed directly through you. Our Gophers are paid with full transparency, immediately after every completed delivery.
How Gopher works
A to-go order is placed at your business.
Via phone, online, or through your store app.
A request is made and broadcast to pick up food at your restaurant.
A Gopher accepts the request and heads to pick up the food.
Food is ready and picked up by a Gopher.
Food is delivered by the Gopher and customer is HAPPY!
Gophers only take one request at a time, so getting your food to the customer fresh and fast is their top priority!
Gopher in action
Now that the Gopher is on their way, the order is placed directly from the restaurant and/or food truck.
This is why orders are delivered faster, allowing customers to receive their food fresh!
This is also how restaurants protect their margins with carry out orders!
- The customer sets the delivery price they’re willing to pay. Happy Customer.
- The restaurant makes their full menu ticket, without any fees. Happy Restaurant.
- The Gopher always knows what they’ll be paid, with full transparency, and receives payment within minutes of completing the request. Happy Gopher.
Gopher marketing ideas
- Gopher info cards to hand out with dine-in checks and/r takeout orders.
- Gift card promotions for Gopher orders (time-bound and shared on social sites via promotion).
- Gopher sticker on storefront.
- Table tents and/or condiment treetops.
- Adding a link to your website or social media page(s).
- Sharing “how Gopher works” videos to your email distribution list, in your newsletter, and social media followers.
Examples of exposure
Restaurant & Food Truck Guide in Raleigh NC
Serving The Triangle NC